Friday, May 20, 2011

Savy?

I decided to be semi spontaneous last night. I say "semi" because the event had been planned, but then I had in my mind that I was not going to go, but then only a couple of hours before I decided to go for it. I really enjoy being spontaneous. Now, I'm not the type who will decide to drive cross country for a month without planning anything (no, that would be my roommate). However, when it comes to random activities that are always happening around college I'd say I am good at participating. So are you curious yet what it is I did??

Well...




That's right. Pirates of the Caribbean midnight premier. Please don't laugh--I know it's not a crazy spontaneous thing, but come on. Who went to that? I know our theater definitely wasn't full, but we had a blast. Despite the skepticism, I really enjoyed this one. I also got super excited for a bunch of movies coming out this summer. Here are the ones that I really want to see:

X-Men: First Class
3 Musketeers
Real Steel
Captain America: The First Avenger

Yes I realize that these are all more "action" type movies, but I am allowed to be a girl and still claim my favorite movie genre as action ... savy?

1 comment:

  1. My name is Rebekah Westrup and I approve of this blog post.

    ReplyDelete