Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ariana: The Making of a Queen

So I've finally finished another book. After the first, I started about 3 books and have finally finished one. Rachel Ann Nunes is the author (pretty sure it's from Deseret Book). It's about a girl who goes through a lot of tragedy in her late teens and her journey through more tragedy in her early twenties. And finally her story of joining the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, getting married, and starting a new life.
I liked it, except that the story ends really quickly without much description. Seemed to be finished in a rush. It requires no real concentration, so it was easy to read when I took the girls to the pool and there's a lot of people/noise. There are two more books in the series, so I'll probably read those next.
I'm really liking reading--just hope I can keep it up when I add school and a calling on top of working. We'll see, but for now I'll enjoy every opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment