Thursday, June 10, 2010

I think I'll read.

When I first started my blog, I wrote three days in a row. Not knowing if that was a little obsessive, I decided to wait a day or two. Well, of course that turned into a week and a day. Wow time really goes fast. I'm slowly learning that consistency is a really great thing for me.

So I'm nannying now for the sweetest little girls this summer and having a blast so far! To be completely honest, they are the easiest girls to watch and have a great time just playing together and not needing your constant attention. Therefore, I am finding that I have more down time than I had anticipated. Therefore, I am reading just for fun more than I think I ever have. So, I am going to write what I think about each book on my blog as a little added treat :) Hopefully I don't embarrass myself with my book choice. Just to give a heads up: I like fast reads and good stories. At this point I am not looking for a book that will really make me think, instead I would love easy reads and I'm hoping to get into biographies/historical kind of books. I guess we'll just have to see where this whole thing leads me. Wish me luck, and if you have any suggestions (any genre) just let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous! I can't wait to read your reviews. It seems like all the teens are reading "The Uglies," which I hear are pretty good. Might be one you want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read Vienna Prelude!!!!! And the series that follows thereafter... It's historical fiction about WWII. The ones where I fell in love... Remember those? Well, yeah. They're great and I think you should read them. Another suggestion: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I just started those and they're pretty good. They are also just a fun quick read.

    ReplyDelete